Friday, April 27, 2007

Which happened First Freindship or Love.........

Friendship, the foremost relation which is the basic of all other type of relation. Wife wanted her husband to be her best friend, wards want their parent to be their best friend even nations wanted to promote friendship among them selves. Some even says that LOVE starts from friendship. I am here, going to tell a story about the same subject.

There were lot of film in Indian cinema and literature, telling the stories of friends and their friendship.

Even I have a story with me which I have lived and still living on. It is about a real big chunk of Friends (I would like to call them Buddies) with different religion, different culture and different Size.

This Group of Buddies had originated from the very famous college in Kalady, Kerala; “Sree Sankara College”. This college is very famous under the Mahatma Gandhi University.

Firstly, Buddies included total of 11 members. Most them had their started their journey as Buddies from their school days. And rest of them joint when they reached the college.

After completing the Under Graduation, as each and every average college pass out in Kerala, they have started thinking how to and where to enjoy the next 3 years of PG. They have worked out lot of options and came up with one “As a proud Mallu, we will do the same thing as each and every Mallu is suppose to do after the UG. Try for a professional course out side Kerala”. The main reason for this was another thing. There where real scarcity for professional colleges in Kerala and our buddies were more than what those colleges in Kerala can bear with.

So they have started looking for the next gracing ground. And they had found one which will be suitable for them and for the parent’s pocket. Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu.

They all had decided they will take MCA as their PG. Even the member who had done Chemistry and Commerce as their subject in UG went for that, even though they know that it will be a Himalayan task for them. See the bond of friendship and trust among them.

Few of the members of the buddies were friend of my friend. They had contacted my friend asking whether he is ready to join them for this new venture. He readily agreed as he was once the part of this Buddy group. As he is going to join them he put forward an invitation for me also to join, as I have been his buddy for the last three years before this. After a long thought, and discussion with my sponsor (Father) had agreed to go for it.

Thus I was destined to join the Buddies as one of them, and I was always top of them ( in sense of height).

My friend had given me an intro about this group, how they were in the college and how intimate they are among themselves. This made me really curious to meet the Buddies and eagerly waiting to be one of them.

To be continued…………..

3 comments:

Abru said...

Nice Intro...
Are you going to write a long series, with all the incidents (Without censoring!!!) ???
Waiting to see the rest...

Abru said...

Dai... post something...
By the way, U're tagged...
Check my blog for details...

Arry Potter said...

cant disagree anymore!